Happy 2015! It’s almost here… In about two hours.
I’m ringing in the New Year in a flannel shirt, jeans and sneakers. Home in Cramer Hill.
Hey! Keeping this blog brief because I know you readers are busy partying, watching Times Square, or writing resolutions…
Instead of my Top Ten List of Great Events for 2014—here’s my Top FIVE for 2014…not in order of importance…too complicated for tonight!
1. I retired while I still have my mind and my health! (Both improving! More sleep, less stress, more exercise…)
2. I’ve enjoyed more time with family and friends and have reconnected with many people ! (But, not enough!)
3. I adopted a lively puppy, Finn, who was born in Dutch Sint Maarten. (He’s got me walking a lot and I know my own neighborhood and neighbors better now.)
4. I began a writing group, Woodland Writers. (Great to write with the members on Thursday afternoons.)
5. I started this blog. (And…….I vow to write more in 2015.)
God bless you all.
Marguerite Ferra, Cramer Hill
2 thoughts on “No spangly dress, high heels and party hat tonight! Top Five List for 2014!”
Feliz anno nuevo a ti mi amor.
Te quierro mucho….
Antoinette Chicca | Customer Service | Tel: 856-428-4300 ext 252047| firstname.lastname@example.org
Puratos Corporation | 1941 Old Cuthbert Rd Cherry Hill NJ, 08034 | http://www.puratos.us