Just in case you wondered why I love my little grandbabygirl on this particular cold day… Here’s what I learned today about “Lego” big blocks.
1. You can clap them together. Percussion!
2. You can taste them. Briefly.
3. You can toss them. Pretty far.
4. You can crawl after the ones you tossed. Grandma isn’t.
5. You can lift them up high…shades of Cross Fit?
and after this block activity…you can take a nap.
Love to all my readers,
Marguerite (Wunsch) Ferra
Cramer Hill resident, retired teacher and besotted grandmother