Just in case you wondered why I love my little grandbabygirl on this particular cold day… Here’s what I learned today about “Lego” big blocks.
1. You can clap them together. Percussion!
2. You can taste them. Briefly.
3. You can toss them. Pretty far.
4. You can crawl after the ones you tossed. Grandma isn’t.
5. You can lift them up high…shades of Cross Fit?
and after this block activity…you can take a nap.
Love to all my readers,
Marguerite (Wunsch) Ferra
Cramer Hill resident, retired teacher and besotted grandmother
2 thoughts on “Why I Love My Grandbabygirl”
Karrie Mammoccio Owner-agent Palm Tree Travel…..BECAUSE EVERYDAY SHOULD BE A TRIP!….. Sent from my iPad Ph:856-582-2488 Cell:609-504-5708 Fax:866-738-3755 Www. palmtreevacations.com /like us on Facebook
LikeLiked by 1 person
Grandchildren are the best! I love to see the photos that you post of yours. They are darling.